Friday 17 August 2007

Windows Live SkyDrive... Beta

Now I thought people were talking about Google when I first heard about this, a 500mb online storage system allowing you to store all your files to an online server and access them anywhere... sounds like a very Google viewpoint. But I was wrong, it was Microsoft! Its such a great idea, however I hope its the start of the eventual transistion to everything being stored online, accessible anywhere. Well guess I will have to wait for that to happen but for the moment, 500mb free online storage is amazing!

You sign into your Windows Live SkyDrive account via your Windows Live interface using your Windows Live login. Its easy to access and is very usefully if your constantly having to move files with you but don't want a usb stick.

Check it out at:

http://skydrive.live.com/

No comments: