When I first started programming my OPO runtime I was doing it as a proof of concept, except with some of the cool support and interest from people I have finally decided to rewrite it properly. Also after being given some technical documentation about how OPO was structured and its internals helped! So its started, hopefully will mean faster execution, nicer code layout if you want the source (at the moment its horrid Hacky code).
If your interested then in PSION's or OPO then keep checking here for any updates. If you look to the image on the right as well... finally I've added a decent amount of comments to explain what stuff is doing.