Wednesday 11 August 2010

Its that time of the year again...

Well yes it is, but I am referring to the new 2011 range of bicycles being released, so here's my hot picks into what you guys may see in my already crowded bike shed...

Getting to work in the morning won't be the same again, currently I'm taking the bus each morning and its slowly killing me. Bring on my salvation, the Kona Zing Deluxe
This has to be the coolest looking bike ever, the limited edition Hot Rod coloured Tube Rider bike from the renowned Pashley bikes, who handbuild each of them in the UK. I want this bike!
Most of the people who know me, know that I spend most of my time cycling around the country, though mainly cycling into trees, fences, cars and the sort. Its time to step up from my trusted Kona Dew that's done around 5,000 miles onto something better, and I give you ...the Kona Sutra. Possibly the best named bike ever.
For those days you just want to wear tweed (remember I live in the shire) Pashley have their classic bike; the Roadster Sovereign which comes to the rescue. This bike just gives off class and styling like no other.

No comments: