Monday 15 August 2011

Kona 2012 ...ooh suits you sir!

Kona have recently realised their 2012 range of bikes. Which can be summed up as the 2011 bikes plus about £200 extra. Got to really love inflation!

Though there has been a few stand outs from the crowd, and my eyes are drawn to the Hei Hei 100 being my next Cross Country Full Suspension bike replacing my long time Kona Kahuna and my Downhill Kona Stinky.

Kona Hei Hei 100 looks incredible and weighs nothing

Apart from this beauty, there is always my want of a touring bike and yet again the Kona Sutra looks amazing, though has a price tag ...£200 more than last year, shame really as I can't purchase it as part of the companies cycle to work scheme :(

First things first ...I need to answer the question, do I really need 6 bicycles?

No comments: